Did you know that twice as many people prefer a new home rather than an existing home? In fact, according to a Trulia survey, “for the same price, 2 in 5 Americans – a sizable 41% of the population – either somewhat or strongly prefer a newly-built home over an existing one.”
So since buying a new home is all the rage, what are the perks of buying a new home in the Phoenix Area?
- You’re able to work with the builder and customize your home before construction is completed. That means you can add your personal touches to your home, during the building stage, so you don’t have to go in and do all the work after your purchase. This saves you time and money.
- Buying a new home in the Phoenix area allows you to design elements of your lifestyle needs, like open designs, walk in closets, and large master bathrooms. When you design your own home, you get to choose what’s important for you and your family.
- While new homes aren’t perfect, they are much less maintenance that existing homes. They come with brand new appliances, plumbing, heating and air. This means you should be relatively repair free for at least a few years.
- Since you are able to customize your new construction home, you’re able to choose energy efficient materials. Which means you save money on utilities.
- When you choose to buy a new home in the Phoenix area you get to move into a house that is complete, and is PERFECT! That means no holes in the walls, no stained carpets, or chipped tiles, and you get to experience that “new house smell.”
We hope that if you’re looking at buying a newly-built home in the Phoenix Area, you think of Springboard New Home Advisors to represent you in your purchase. We’re realtors who provide guidance in buying from home builders. We’ve been home builders so we can provide expert guidance throughout the entire process. Not only can we save you thousands by helping you pay your closing costs as a part of our services we provide a designer to help you make the right design options and we will provide true, third-party inspection at the initial walk-thru AND 10 months post-closing. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone.
Call now to see how we can help you 480-227-2218.